Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Wrap Up Launch Party


Yesterday I attended the launch party of the online magazine Fashion Wrap Up and it was everything I expected it to be.  Upon arrival I was greeted by the paparazzi who snapped pictures of me as I walked across the red carpet. The venue was absolutely amazing and perfect for the event. I loved it because it was both an indoor and outdoor party.

Angie with Cheeky Couture

Photographer Mike T with some models and FWU's July Cover Girl Amanda

The woman of the hour Christy Cripe of FWU and I

Once I made it inside the venue I instantly knew that it had all of the makings of a fabulous event! There was delicious food, vendors, a garden fashion show by Designer Gabriela Frezza of Gaby Couture and a live band outside. I was handed my VIP wristband and a "swag bag" then sent off to enjoy the evening! People were mingling and buying things from the vendors. Everyone looked like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves. This was definitely not a tshirt and jeans event. Everyone was dressed to impress. I met lots of fabulous people including celebrity MUA's Mikaela and Georgio Fernandez from Miami.

        Georgio Fernandez (L) Leslie (C) and Mikaela Fernandez (R)

                                             Launch Party Guests

Arlinda and Michelle with R. Lynda

Jamar Cobb-Dennard (c) and guests



                    My honey and I at the party

Once the band was done playing the fashion show started and one by one the models made their way from the staircase down the runway. Gaby was the only featured designer so the show only lasted about 20 minutes but it was a great show! The models did a great job and I was impressed. All in all this event was the perfect way to celebrate the launching of the website! Way to go Christy!!!!!

Model Amanda H

 
All of the models and myself

 
Daniela F (L) Georgio and Mikaela F, Me (c) and the Frezza's

Gaby's finale walk

Live..Life..Fabulously T Violet

*The profile picture is of model Ashten and is her photo


No comments:

Post a Comment