Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring 2011; 8 days and counting

Well my fellow fashion lovers, in 8 days the upper east side of New York City will be swarming with models, designers and other fashion lovers all in line ready to see and participate in the next big show. New York Fashion Week is scheduled to take place at the Lincoln Center (no more Bryant Park) from September 9-16.  I was really excited because this was going to be the first year I ever attended the shows but the designer I was going to work with canceled her show. There's always next season and I really want to be there. Maybe next season I'll just apply to work with a lot of other designers.

Some shows worth seeing this season will be:
Christian Siriano
BCBGMAXAZARIA
Duckie Brown -- Ok, if you don't know about Duckie Brown please watch on youtube. Love Love Love DB
Binetti -- I love how the clothes seem to come to life on the runway. The just flow as the model walks
Cynthia Rowley
Tracy Reese

There are other I didn't want to bore you with a long list. For the complete list with times and locations click here

Live.. Life.. Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment