Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Catou swimsuit show at Bella Vita


This past Sunday a fab event went down at Bella Vita, if you missed it like me, no worries, I have pics! I'm so sad that I missed the show but it was my boyfriends birthday and we went to Atlanta (pics coming soon). Christy over at Fashion Wrap Up has been trying to get to me to Bella Vita for their weekly event "Rehab" when I see pictures it makes me think of the spring break show that comes on MTV. I'm going to try to make it before the end of the summer. It looks like a fun time. It's a pool party on Geist Reservoir complete with drinks, girls in swimsuits and guys loving it. This Sunday at Rehab was little different designer Berny Martin of Catou added  a little spice by displaying his swimsuit collection. I hear the show went so well they asked for an encore show later that evening.




Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

*pics by DayLin Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment