Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Until We Meet Again ATL



This trip to Atlanta was exactly what the doctor called for. It was a perfect getaway from our every day lives and a great way to bring in 30 with the old man. lol We shopped, ate, and did a lot of hanging out. I told you it was perfect. Our last night there we went to the Velvet Room and as I said in a previous post, it was definitely the place to be. It was crowded from end to end and the dj played great music. I wanted some club food but I waited too long to come to the realization and by then the kitchen was closed. Instead of eating we took lots of pics and just enjoyed the music. At some point Rick Ross showed up but I didn't see him. Heard him, but didn't see him.



On our last day there (my boo's actual birthday) we went to visit my cousin Chandrea and her baby Chayse one last time, did a little more shopping then went to eat. We wanted to eat at Gladys Knight and Ron Winan's Chicken and Waffle's but the wait was like an hour and fifteen minutes. It was 2:00, I had a serious problem with the amount of people out and about. Its not like it was lunchtime. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why there were so many people just out. Do people not work on Monday's in Atlanta? We ended up going to a soulfood resturant called Busy Bee. The food was ok but not as good and I wanted it to be. The waitress called for everyone's attention because she wanted us to sing happy birthday to some twins. I interupted and let everyone know it was my boo's birthday as well so we all sang happy birthday to him and the twins! We finished our food then hit the road headed back home. :( No worries, I think we've settled on a place to relocate. See you soon ATL!
Us at Underground Atlanta
Me
Baby Chayse

Just when I thought the shopping was over we drove past an outlet and both looked at each other. It was hilarious. We said ok, just 30 minutes. We've never shopped so fast in our lives. lol Don't judge us. :)


Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment