Monday, September 20, 2010

Rise of the Metro Man: Men who carry purses

Ok so let's acknowledge the pink elephant in the room. What the hell is up with men carrying purses? They like to call them "man bags or a murse" but let's go ahead and call a spade a spade, it's a purse. How much stuff do they have to carry and what exactly are they putting in these purses lip gloss? That's what pockets are for. Right? Am I being a hater here? I love fashion but this is one trend I don't get. Celebs from Kayne West to Joel Madden have been spotted carrying a purse. The justification is that they're larger than a purse, I have big purses. If my babe walked through the door carrying a purse that would be immediate grounds for dismissal. So sorry, take your purse and get out. But that's just me. How do you feel about men carrying purses?  And, they're carrying these purses like I carry mine Robert Downey Jr. Terrance Howard has the nerve to be carrying a clutch. Stephon Marbury, carrying in your hand doesn't negate the fact that it's a purse, sorry. Lastly, Jamie Foxx, that's a purse, not a messenger bag. What's ups with that? I can't, I just can't...
 Pics from google 

Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment