Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tis' the season, to Fall in love


Well my fellow fashion lovers, we are now in my season. Most people love summer but fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the weather, it's perfect. I love the way the leaves start to change colors, when the fall on the ground and you step on them they make a crunch sound. I LOVE THAT! I also love the fall fashions, boots, sweaters, trench coats, it's absolutely fabulous. Another thing I love about fall is that its the perfect season to FALL in love!

Lately I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the lack of available "good" men but I know several so they must be looking in the wrong place. Because this blog is also about love and life and I LOVE to play match maker, I'm taking it upon myself to introduce you to several men that you may want to know. They're respectful, hardworking, career oriented men who are ready to settle down. Starting October 1st I will update my blog daily (week days only) with men who I feel are trustworthy and an all around great catch. These men are out there I just think people are looking in the wrong place. Most of the people that will be featured in these posting are people that I actually know. Others are friends of friends, people that they suggested and think would make someone very happy! For the men (because I know you read my blog) I'm also going to include women who I believe would make you Fall in love. They're successful, self-sufficient and beautiful. I was going to wait until February since it's the month of love but I said hey, do it now, that way they'll meet, fall in love and be able to go on a date for valentine's day. Feel free to leave comments but you must be respectful or your comment will never be seen.

Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment