Monday, October 4, 2010

Singles In The City: Iyron Davis

Remember, it's all about love. Today I'm starting 31 days of love postings which I have decided to call Singles In The City! There will be no more saying there are no good men and women available. All of these people are Single and Fabulous! Up first is Mr. Davis. If you need more clarification please refer to this post.



Name: Iyron Davis
Age: 29
Current City: Indianapolis, IN
Religion: Christian
What’s your personal style? Urban Chic

 Do you have or want children?
No, I don't have any children but I want them. I want a daughter then a son.

You don't want your son to be older than your daughter?
No, I want my son to respect women by seeing his big sister. My sister and I have the best relationship and I learned so much about women just by watching her become a woman.



What do you look for in a woman? 
 Inner and outer beauty, ambition, purpose driven, a good heart, loyalty and a spiritual connection.

 Are you ready to settle down and get married? What are your feelings on marriage?
Oh yes! I was born and raised to be a great husband and Father; my parents and family instilled the value of a good woman in me from childhood.

Tell me something about you that I haven't already asked. 
Love to travel, workout, read, fast cars, cook, party 2x a month, spend time with my family and friends and my nephew AJ. Big Heart, Goal-Oriented, Focused, Great Listener, Very Funny, Exhibitionist, A King Looking for My Queen, not a Princess.

How can people contact you? Are you on facebook or twitter?
FB [Iyron Davis], Twitter [@theblueprintmag] 

 Thank you Iyron for letting me be in your business for a little while. =) Remember people, if you want to leave a comment be respectful. Join us Monday for a new face!



Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet







No comments:

Post a Comment