Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sachika: Join The Movement

It looks like the Sachika Twins, To-Nya and To-Tam will steal the spotlight at this seasons' NYFW. They've booked celebs such as Cherri Dennis, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, Denyce Lawton (I so love her, she's gorgeous), Adrienne Bailon and many many more to work the runway during their show which will be held at the Metropolitan Pavilion September 14th at 2pm. This was one of the shows I was actually going to work I'm so sad that I won't be in town. You may remember this interview I did with them several months ago after the Midwest Fashion Week show they were featured in. If you're in the NYC area this is definitely a show you won't want to miss. I'll try to get pics and maybe a quick video from the show because I'm sure it will very entertaining.

The twins have dressed celebrities from Nicki Minaj, the cast of New York Housewives, Patti Stangler and even Ms. Berry. As I said before, if you don't have a Sachika dress, you better get one before they're no longer in your price range. The black "Moon Dress" that Nicki Minaj is wearing is still my favorite!

For tickets/press/rsvp email: HAUTEPR@gmail.com

If you make it to this or any of the other shows please share your pics!

Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment