Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tracy Reese: New York Fashion Week

I've always loved Tracy Reese's collections. Her pieces are always fashionable and classy. She had a lot of celebs at her show such as Angela Simmons, Denise Richards, Aisha Taylor and Veronica Webb. One thing that I didn't like about this show was the models. Reese had some of them in glasses that didn't photograph well. I think it was the fact that they were making faces while wearing them. Check out the model in the black skirt. I also felt like their hair should have been put up or at least pulled back. It really took away from the overall look of the clothes. I really like the tan sweater that the model below in the hat has on but you can barely see it because her hair is so long.  Click here for more pictures.




Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment