Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe



So, for my boyfriends birthday we packed up and headed south to Atlanta. The drive down was nothing short of amazing. I haven't been to Atlanta since I was in high school so I definitely didn't remember how beautiful the mountains in Tennessee were. I wanted to get out and take pictures of myself along the highway but I figured taking pics in the moving car would be a lot safer. There was a random truck driver that kept blowing and winking at me every time we caught up to one another. I started to flash him (with my boo's encouragement) but chickened out at the last minute...... We were in ATL for four days and took advantage of every moment. I wanted to have everything planned out but Terry (my man) just wanted to do whatever so that's exactly what we did.

The first day we got there was really rainy so we didn't take many pics. We went to Atlantic Station, had dinner, did a little shopping and went out later that evening. We went to a club called Life. Under normal circumstances this wouldn't have been my type of crowd but since I was with my man I decided to stay and I had so much fun. The dj was great, he played songs I hadn't heard in years. The drinks were overpriced and there was a gnat enjoying my drink before I had the opportunity to take a drink.
On our way to "Life" wearing a BCX romper and shoes from Bakers



I took this with my phone and I love it

We partied hard then woke up the next morning and went shopping. Ok, I love to shop it's my most favorite thing to do. My man, loves shopping just as much. I found a really cute pair of Steve Madden pumps on clearance for $20, I was so excited. We shopped most of the day then headed out to Douglasville to visit my aunt and uncle. I also got to see my cousins new baby Chayse, he's so handsome. We stayed a little too long because our attempt at partying a second night in a row failed. I wasted a fab dress but got some great shots!
At my relatives. Wearing a skirt and tank from Forever 21 and shoes from Bakers


Our attempt to go to the "Compound"
 

Live..Life..Fabulously  T Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment